cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Ruckus

Jhnnyrms
New Contributor

Does Lennar provide in home support or are residents suppose to fix problems on there own. Every time I submit a service request it gets closed out and sends me to a self help site. My Ruckus no longer works and I can’t find any assistance.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @vasuri417 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

If your AP is assigned with a Public IP Address, may happen when your ISP (Internet Service Provider) router is IP Passthrough enabled. It has to be in a disabled state to avoid any issues with the connectivity. I suspect this may be the reason for the issue you are facing. Please login to your ISP router account and disable the same. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

And as this case is raised by @Jhnnyrms which is old and now closed.

If you have any other queries, to avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @plazatin

Thank you for the response.

Apologies again, as mentioned, Effective November’2022, Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will be via this community forum only. 

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We request you please do let us know about the issue you are facing, we will assist and help with the troubleshooting steps. 

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. If any help is required on the troubleshooting steps or if you are stuck at any point, we will assist you via this community forum as easily as possible.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.