cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Ruckus

Jhnnyrms
New Contributor

Does Lennar provide in home support or are residents suppose to fix problems on there own. Every time I submit a service request it gets closed out and sends me to a self help site. My Ruckus no longer works and I can’t find any assistance.

6 REPLIES 6

plazatin
New Contributor

I have the same issue. I would like to pay someone. I've called Geek Squad and other local companies to fix my Ruckus equipment, but they can't do anything with it. Please advise. Again, I will pay for support. I'm getting 150-200 down on my GB connection. Thanks!

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jhnnyrms

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Please do let us know about the issue you are facing, we will assist and help with the troubleshooting steps. We are happier to help you.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Thanks Imran - can you please recommend partner technicians we can call? 

Best Buy Geek Squad came to my house earlier today, they cannot support Ruckus devices. Two other installers cannot work on it either. Your tech support is great, but I can not waste any more time on this. I am interested in paying someone to configure and support, as per your note above. Thanks!

@Imran_ruckus wrote:

Hi @Jhnnyrms

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Please do let us know about the issue you are facing, we will assist and help with the troubleshooting steps. We are happier to help you.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran- My master AP is getting the Public IP address of AT& T and its made rest of the AP in home - disconnected. I had the same issue in 2021 and one engineer connected me and fix this. would you please help me in this situation