cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Home ATT&T Internet

anthony_coll
New Contributor

Hello -

We purchased a home from Lennar approximately 1 1/2 years ago. Its a smart home with Ruckus installed. We have 2 Q410s installed in our 2 story home and a large Ruckus box in the Internet/PC closet. We were never given the login information for the Ruckus system but I guess we didn't need at the time because we use ATT&T to provide our Internet service including Wi-Fi.

The problem is ATT&T Wi-Fi is very spotty and not consistent. I also received a security notification from ATT&T the Ruckus Wi-Fi SSID password is compromised.  We can change over to the Ruckus Wi-Fi SSID but I have no idea how to login to change any of the settings (like update the password). So it looks like we have 2 separate Wi-Fi networks in our home. The ATT&T and Ruckus. When I login to the ATT&T Internet management portal, I can see the ATT&T Wi-Fi system but not the Ruckus; it does show 3 Ruckus devices connected but that's it.

I contacted Amazon support but I was directed to reach out to Ruckus. Probably because our home warranty expired with Lennar & Amazon.

Any feedback and help is appreciated. We are not that tech savvy. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1