cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting request for "User Access Verification", even when typing "no password" when booting.

swim268
New Contributor II

I am trying to update my firmware for a malfunctioning Lennar/Amazon ICX-7150-C12P.  None of the default passwords mentioned in other posts work to access the router.  I tried booting in "no password" mode several times, and the router still asks for a password.  

22 REPLIES 22

I have not been near my router this week and will work on it this weekend.  Please leave the thread open.

Hi @swim268 

Thank you for the quick response and the update.

Sure, please let me know once you have any updates.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

dgwatters
New Contributor

I have the same problem when attempting to access CLI.  I am able to use PuTTY to get to ICX7150-Boot> prompt.  Like Swim268, I entered "no password", then "boot".  Unfortunately, the primary image (which should be SPS08090d.bin) fails ("...could not boot from primary, no valid image").  After booting from secondary (SPR08090d.bin), a command prompt is NOT displayed. After hitting the Enter key, I am only presented with "Please Enter Login Name:".  None of the default username/password combinations work, including those given to me by Lennar in 2020.  I MUST be able to access the CLI to update the primary and secondary images to SPS08090d.bin via USB.  I work from home so have already had to purchase an alternate router to use in the interim. 😞