Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working.
Could you please let us know the answers to the ALL below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you for the response and the information you shared.
As there are no lights on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Could you please try to check by replacing another Power cord with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch? In case the current power cord is damaged.
Also, please try to reset the Switch as described below:
1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.
2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
Remove power from the switch.
Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference: