lls
New Contributor

Ive tried to reset several times, wifi network isnt found

image.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @lls 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and there is no Wi-Fi signal via it.

As per the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch picture you shared, it is in a normal state.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. As you mentioned, you tried reset. Could you please let me know whether you tried a reset of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch Or the Access Points?

3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points when it is connected to the Switch? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your Access Points showing the status of the lights.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.