cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working if connected to Ruckus switch/WAP(since a brief power outage). Please help.

ruckususer22
New Contributor

I am facing internet connectivity issues when connected to my ruckus network configured in my house. Source of this internet is at&t and i find absolutely no connectivity issues if i directly connect to at&t router. Mobile apps are not working when connected to ruckus wap. Internet in general is very slow and intermittently getting disconnected as well. 

Tried soft disabling old WLANs through unleashed app, and created new WLANs and connected only limited devices(2-3). Problem still persists. Please help. 

8 REPLIES 8

ruckususer22
New Contributor

Hi - I am able to figure out the switch ip as 192.168.1.128. When i try to login through web UI, system is not accepting my username and password. Can someone suggest how to hard reset the password and access switch. 

Hi @ruckususer22 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Could you please try to log in with default credentials with the combination shown below:

You could also try the Telnet and SSH option to log in on to CLI (Putty)- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22

Telnet – Port 23

If you are able to login via Telnet Port-23, we could reset the Username and Password. Please confirm.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hello Imran,

If i connect to ruckus network via wi-fi, then ping 192.168.1.128 from cmd is saying 'destination host unreachable'. putty is also showing blank cmd screen. 

If i connect to my service provider router, then ping 192.168.1.128 is showing as connected (1 ms etc.,). type 192.168.1.128 in browser is also showing ruckus page. I tried entering all usernames and passwords combination mentioned above. But it did not let me login through UI. From putty, i see only blank page if i try SSH, telnet with port 22, 23. 

Please suggest if i am doing everything correct here.

Thank you!

Hi @ruckususer22 

Hope you are doing well ! 

If access via IP doesn't work, reboot your local router, then run IP scanner and check if you can ssh or telnet into the switch.

If it definitely doesn't work, we need to access to the switch using a  cable usb type c " switch" to usb " PC "  ( console access ) 

Here is a short guide that show you how to console in the ICX-7150-12cp 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez