cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent and slow connection, some device working some taking forever

mp2025
New Contributor

I have Lennar Ruckus system installed. I am getting Intermittent and slow connection, some device working and some taking forever to load connection. sometime i am getting socket error. Please suggest how can i fix?

i got switch and access points installed in my home from Ruckus

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @mp2025 

Greetings,

Thank you for your response and the information provided.

Could you kindly attempt to access the switch via a web browser?

If you are unsure of the login credentials, please attempt to use the default credentials:

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

In the event that the above credentials do not grant access, you may try the following default credential combinations as alternatives:

Please inform me once you have successfully logged in.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I tried above all password, I am not able to access from web-browser.

Hi @mp2025 

Thank you for the response and the update.

If none of the provided credentials grant access, I recommend proceeding with a hard reset of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch using a paper clip. You can follow the instructions outlined in the following VIDEO:

VIDEO link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

After performing the factory reset, please attempt to log in again using the previously mentioned default credentials:

Username: super 

Password: sp-admin and other combinations.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

mp2025
New Contributor

Its same issue, not able to login after reset and still its blinking with amber light since last 1hr, Please suggest?IMG_6290.jpg

Hi @mp2025 

Thank you for your response and the provided update.

To proceed with troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

1. Unplug the Switch from the power outlet and then plug it back in.

2. Check if the PWR (Power) and SYST (System) lights on the Switch are illuminated in green. Additionally, verify if a different IP address has been assigned to the Switch.

3. Attempt to access the CLI (Command Line Interface) using the Telnet option. You can use the following command format as an example:

nc 10.0.0.132 23

In this command, replace "10.0.0.132" with the IP address of your Switch.

Once you have successfully accessed the CLI, please enter the following commands and share the output with us:

enable

show version

show flash

Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues or if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi