cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx7150 c12 router no device connected

Wanjunzhi
New Contributor

the unleash app installed and is working, but it shows a pending switch: Icx7150 c12 router no device connected.  When I clicked it, it asked username and password, I use “super” and “sp-admin” they are still sowing the information of the pending switch…. It seems the laptop connected to the AP; but my iPhone can never connected.

how to solve the problem?

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @JUANJORGEBLANCO 

What is your internet provider? It looks like it's a wrong IP address. I know AT&T has something like IP passthrough that sometimes messes up the addressing of devices.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez  

My internet provider is ATT and when I go to that IP address a windows pop up from rackuten asking for login but ANY Of the options provided worked out to get into the switch / router setup 

Hi @JUANJORGEBLANCO 

I highly recommend you to disable IP passthrough from AT&T side, because the addressing (IP address) of the network will not be correct and may create some problems on the network.

Best Regards 

Fernando vasquez

Hi @JUANJORGEBLANCO 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Once you disable the IP pass trough please try this username: admin password : Lennar  ( capital L 'Lennar' that should work 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

Since I bought this apartment I haven’t had any issues. After the recently power outage this happened. I have no clue about how to disable the Switch/Router and the problem seems to be that is acting like a router and not as a switch. Something that have to be change in the setup. This is a Rackuten device. And I have been dealing with this for many days and I can not get into the setup. I consider that I don’t have to disable anything but have the support enough to fix the problem.