cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150

Donmarti10
New Contributor

I have a icx 7150 switch. I died a few days ago. I have tried to reset it. I have unplugged  it and at the same time held reset button. Plugged it back in and released the reset button. The lights come on briefly then goes out. I have tried a different power plug with the same results, it's not working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Donmarti10 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

The RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch comes with all the configurations. You need to just connect all the devices to the correct Switch ports.

If you have any further queries, please raise another post. Since RMA on this post/case is completed.

Also, Please mark the previous RMA post as Accepted Solutions.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Donmarti10
New Contributor

Are you going to do something?  I need a resolution with this, it's not powering up. There is good and reliable power where the unit is set up. I tested it. I need some  help here. Where can I return this old unit to . 

Thanks 

Don

Hi @Donmarti10 

Greetings!!!

Please refer to my previous post and share the requested PICTURES and VIDEO.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Donmarti10
New Contributor

Now I have another question? When I get the new switch is it plug and play or will I have to configure it?

Hi @Donmarti10 

Greetings!!!

The RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch comes with all the configurations. You need to just connect all the devices to the correct Switch ports.

If you have any further queries, please raise another post. Since RMA on this post/case is completed.

Also, Please mark the previous RMA post as Accepted Solutions.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

thanks