cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150-c12p syst orange

faddymak
New Contributor III

Performed reset but all lights still flashing Amber!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

faddymak
New Contributor III

Found it 

its resetting, will I have to still create the wifi name and password or will it use the one ones that were there before the issue ?

View solution in original post

Hi @faddymak 

Thank you for your time and patience on this case.

As discussed on the private chat, you were able to Upgrade your Switch to the latest SPS 08095g version. And issue is now resolved.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56

Hi @faddymak 

Thank you for the response and the update.

I see you have upgraded/software recovered using the SPR code file causing the Internet issues (Please refer to the below screenshots). It must be the SPS code version.

I suggest you upgrade your Switch to an SPS version. Please refer to the below Guide link for the upgrade.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-upgrade-RUCKUS-ICX-71...

PLEASE IGNORE 8080f upgrade from the link as you are already on a UFI version. And upgrade using the 08095g version file directly.

Please use the below link to download the 08095g SPS file from the below drive link. You can avoid downloading parts as well from the guide.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DdepOpf6i1csg9lC8BSt6OVGiBqwHJxe

Also, I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port.

Please perform the upgrade using the guide and let me know if you are stuck at any step.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

faddymak
New Contributor III

Should I try just placing the Ethernet in one of the 12 and see what happens or do I have to do the upgrade? 

Hi @faddymak 

Thank you for the response. 
We should upgrade the Switch first as you have software recovered the Switch using the SPR file causing this issue.

Please follow the upgrade process explained in my previous post and also plug the ISP Router's ethernet cable into any 1 in-12 ports as explained.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

faddymak
New Contributor III

Is it just one file that I need to upgrade ? 

Hi @faddymak 

Thank you for the response.

Yes only use the 08095g file that I sent in the drive link. Use it in place of 8095h in the upgrade guide IGNORE 8095h.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi