cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP address

RCK
New Contributor III

So I've been going back and forth for awhile with you guys on rebooting a broken 7150, I have performed everything in the description of how To's except for when scanning for the IP address to the ruckus it does not show up, and yes, I was connected and still nothing. I added to my post that I already had and did not get a response on whether it would show up under something other then Ruckus. You can see my post under RCK.

16 REPLIES 16

RCK
New Contributor III

scanned ATT wifi and gateway and internet is all working correctly, the Ruckus is not..

Sherallen
New Contributor II

I'm having the exact same issue and have been trying for about 3 weeks to get it resolved. I have power to my Ruckus ICX 7150 and even after resets still have no power lights on my R510 Access Point.  My 7510 has a power light and an amber light, when I reset the switch, it will flash amber lights but still no resolve. 

I have internet from my ISP, but nothing else works for my Lennar Smart Home.....Ring Doorbell, Alexa Echo devices, printer, Schlage Doorlocks, etc. This is such a frustrating situation that seems to be VERY common with the Lennar Homes, yet it's hard to find a solution to the problem. My issue started after a power outage, and happens about once a year. I end up "accidentally" resolving the problem myself after wasting a month of my life. There has to be something or someone that can help with this. 

Sherallen
New Contributor II

I should also add that I have tried to reset the R510 Access Point as well as the Ruckus Switch. Still nothing happens and no lights come on the AP

RCK
New Contributor III

I feel you sherallen, been dealing with this way too long..

Hi @RCK 

In order to fix the issue, you need to get access via console, using two connections one is for console access using the USB to type C cable (the USB will be connected on your computer and the type C on your ICX7150 Switch) now the second connection will be an Ethernet cable from your computer to the out-of-band port on your ICX 7150 Switch), however I will advise performing a hard factory reset first, let me add the steps. 

1:Factory reset:

1. Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

When all the system LEDs blink green, all the configuration data are erased and the switch is returned to its factory configuration. When all the system LEDs are solid green, the erase process is complete and the system reloads. Once reloaded and the SYST LED is steady green, the factory reset is complete. 

Ruckus ICX 7150/7650 -ERASE SYSTEM TO FACTORY DEFAULT WITH RESET BUTTON(Tutorial video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4&t=1s

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community