cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150 - c12p stuck in boot mode - "is not alive" when trying to ping

rjeevan
New Contributor II

Our home lost power after which, our ICX7150 will no longer boot.  The power light is green and the system light is steady amber.  I've attempted a reset after which all status lights blink amber while power light is steady green.  I have also tried to perform a software recovery following these instructions:   https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

I'm stuck at the point where I test the connection via ping. The switch is not able to connect and gives an "is not alive" message when I ping the server IP.  I get the same messaging when I attempt to ping the local IP on the switch as well.  I've tried with multiple machines, network interfaces and cables with exactly the same results.  Are there any other tricks I can try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rjeevan
New Contributor II

The issue is resolved. I needed to copy just the two files to upgrade folder.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rjeevan
New Contributor II

TFTP error file not found.png

I was able to go past PING issue by removing firewall. Now I am having issues with TFTP - file not found. Could you please help?

Screenshot 2024-01-11 000716.png

rjeevan
New Contributor II

The issue is resolved. I needed to copy just the two files to upgrade folder.

Hi @rjeevan 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Please note, after a successful factory reset process the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.