cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-c12 connected with warning

harrypraneeth
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a Lennar Home with ICX7150-c12 with two R510 APs. Two of my ports on the switch are showing up as connected with warning and two of them have down status. I've tried to power cycling the switch but they still come back up to the same status.

I have my Desktop hardwired to one of the ports that are displaying 'Connected with warning' and the speed is extremely low (I get 800MBPS from other ports where as the yellow ones are restricted to 2MBPS), this issue started to happen after a power failure to the house last week.

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @harrypraneeth 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you have provided regarding the issues with your RUCKUS setup following a recent power outage.

Before I assist you further, could you please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  and share a screenshot showing the information below highlighted in the screenshot?

Please share the requested information and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.