cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12P stuck in boot mode

Del2024
New Contributor

The switch light stays amber. Performed reset per instructions on line but still stuck in boot mode. Please help. 

12 REPLIES 12

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Del2024 

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green which means that the Switch is stuck in the boot mode. 

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Also, I understand that you have followed the steps online and still stuck in boot mode

May I please know if you have performed reset on Switch multiple times and if the reset still doesn’t work, have you performed software recovery?

If yes, could you please mention the point where you are getting stuck. If you could share screenshot, we could look into the matter and assist you accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Del2024
New Contributor
Hi Pinky,

Thank you for following up. Yes, I followed the instructions from online and still did not fix the problem and the light remained amber.  

Here's what I've done:
1. Disconnected the power cord to the unit and reconnect after 10 seconds.  Push the reset button with a pin. All lights lit up then status light remained amber in color and Supply at Green.
2. Disconnect the power cord and push the reset button with a pin while holding it down plugged the power cord back in and released the pin after the lights flash... Still the status light remained in amber color.
3.  Disconnect the power for a good hour and reconnect... Still stuck at boot mode (status light amber). 

Please help. Attached is the picture with the serial number and model number of my unit. 

Thanks,
DelIMG_3702.jpg

Hello @Del2024 ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are facing issues while performing a reset on the Switch.

Could you please confirm if you have performed reset multiple times (like 10 to 15 mins) as mentioned in the article?

Also, have you performed software recovery after performing reset?

Please share the requested information and let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Del2024
New Contributor

Hi Pinky, 

Yes, I've done the reset multiple times as mentioned in the article and also the software recovery.. I think the unit is just not responding at all. I was talking to my neighbor if they experienced this type of problem since they have the same unit like ours and he said  they had the same problem  a while back after a power outage and could not recover from it so they ended up replacing his unit.  The unit came with the house when we bought it and the builder was Lennar. 

Thanks,

Del