cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P is dead

sckoshe
New Contributor

I have an ICX 7150-C12P that is totally dead. I have tried to reset, changed power cords, move to a different outlet, I have test the outlet for correct power. 123 Vac. I have no lights, nothing tries to come on, not even a flash

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @sckoshe 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not getting any power. And you checked it on multiple power outlets and replacing cords.

As you mentioned, you tried to reset it. Could you please try to reset it multiple times (Like 10-15 times) as described in the below video?

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

IF THE RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES (Like 10-15 times) AS DESCRIBED IN THE ABOVE VIDEO. As we have seen it working sometimes after trying multiple times in many cases. If the reset with a paperclip works, the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

If that still does not work, could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Imran_ruckus_0-1696629380849.pngImran_ruckus_1-1696629380983.pngImran_ruckus_2-1696629381072.png

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

sckoshe
New Contributor

I'm assuming you have received the video. Is that good enough?

Hi @sckoshe 

Thank you for sharing the requested VIDEO in detail.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes amber lights and then goes dark. You confirmed and we saw in the VIDEO that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. Even you tried with different power cords. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

now i cant find the chat