cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX-7150-C12P failed to take software update and is not working

Traviscat
New Contributor II

I have a lennar house and was updating from 8070c to 8080f and following the guide, when I hit “boot system flash secondary yes” the command line did not say anything else and everything disconnected. Primary is still on 70c but secondary is on 80f. The wireless network does not show up. Is there any way to fix this without having to buy a new router?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, it can be marked as resolved for now. I haven’t had an opportunity to download the update tool to update to the latest version yet. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the month. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Traviscat 

I appreciate your response and the provided update.

I would like to emphasize that the upgrade tool recently developed is for now specifically designed to function with version 08080f. Hence, I strongly recommend replicating version 08080f onto both partitions of your Switch, as outlined in my previous communication.

Furthermore, it's important to note that the upgrade tool is programmed to upgrade both partitions of the Switch, a process that typically requires approximately 15-20 minutes to complete in its entirety.

For Lennar RUCKUS users, the recommended version is 08095g.

Therefore, kindly ensure that the primary partition is updated to version 08080f and subsequently boot the Switch using the same partition.

Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Traviscat 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hello,

I was able to update to 8080f successfully on the primary partition. I was unable to find a link or the name of the update tool so I am still on 8080f. Do you know what the name of the update tool is or have a link to its download page? 

Hi @Traviscat 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your communication and for acknowledging. We greatly appreciate your continued engagement.

Regarding the Switch upgrade process, we recommend transitioning to version 08.0.95g, identified as the stable version for Lennar Home users.

To facilitate this transition, we have recently introduced an upgrade tool tailored to ensure a seamless process. Utilizing this tool is straightforward: users simply need to input the IP Address, Username, and password associated with the Switch into the software interface.

For your convenience, please find the necessary resources below:

1. Download the Upgrade software for Windows: Link: Upgrade Software for Windows

2. Access the Upgrade Software User Manual: Link: Upgrade Tool User Guide for Lennar SmartHome users

Please note: For now the tool works only on 08080f and versions between 08095g.

We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our upgrade tool. Your insights are instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience and ensure the tool meets your needs effectively. Please take a moment to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues you encountered while using the tool. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will guide us in further improving the tool for all our users. Thank you for your time and contribution.

Should you require any assistance throughout the process, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @Traviscat 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi