cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX-7150-C12P failed to take software update and is not working

Traviscat
New Contributor II

I have a lennar house and was updating from 8070c to 8080f and following the guide, when I hit “boot system flash secondary yes” the command line did not say anything else and everything disconnected. Primary is still on 70c but secondary is on 80f. The wireless network does not show up. Is there any way to fix this without having to buy a new router?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, it can be marked as resolved for now. I haven’t had an opportunity to download the update tool to update to the latest version yet. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the month. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Traviscat 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Thank you, it can be marked as resolved for now. I haven’t had an opportunity to download the update tool to update to the latest version yet. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the month. 

Hello @Traviscat 

I trust this message finds you well.

Thank you sincerely for your swift response and the accompanying update.

We kindly request that you share your feedback on the upgrade tool after utilizing it for the upgrade of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Once again, we extend our gratitude for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have this same device and believe there may need to be a software update. How is the Command Line Interface accessed?

Hello @beamancr 

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

As this case is raised by Traviscat and is now closed.

I have observed another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the link below). Kindly continue the discussion within the same thread, and I will be happy to assist you further.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Accessing-Ruckus/m-p/81877#M...

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community