cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Ruckus

beamancr
New Contributor

I am unable to access by cell phone application or directly using a MAC laptop computer. I am looking to change the password and monitor the connections at my home. I have tried to access the device directly by using a USC cable, but upon connection I get zero activity. Additionally, I have tried to access or use the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com URL but am unable to connect.

Please help!

-Chris

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @beamancr 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the detailed information you have provided. 

The RUCKUS Unleashed application issue you are facing commonly arises when your RUCKUS Access Points are running an outdated version that prevents access to the Unleashed application.

To assist you further, could you please provide us with the following details:
- Log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser with the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ Kindly check and share a screenshot of the current version of your Unleashed Access Points.
- Ensure that your device is connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network for access.

Once you have located the IP Address of the Access Point and accessed the Unleashed dashboard, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Unleashed system and upgrade your RUCKUS Unleashed system to the recommended version as described in the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

2. After upgrading all Access Points, uninstall the current Unleashed application and install the updated version.
3. Attempt to log in again and verify functionality.

Please confirm once you complete the above process to assist you fix the Unleashed Switch Disconnected status which doesn't play any role in Unleashed application login issue.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @beamancr 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @beamancr 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @beamancr 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @beamancr 

Greetings! 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi