cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P displays orange light for SYST indicator.

JitendraMehta
New Contributor

ICX 7150-C12P displays orange light for SYST indicator when the power was turned OFF to the switch and then turned ON again. Now none of my APs gets the power and arent working?

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @ JitendraMehta

Thanks, the issue is that the connection is not going to work for console access, you need to use the type c / USB for the console, and that orange cable you will connect to the management port (the one at the top to the USB port), not the port you are using.

Note: please check the guide which explains the positions of the port and connections, take into consideration that the COM is detected by the console connection means USB/type C cable to access the Switch CLI, and the Ethernet cable from the switch management port to the computer is for the connectivity.

Console connection:

Ethernet connection for connectivity:

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

I was able to move forward after i installed the driver and connected both the cables but when i ran the commands it says the host is not alive. What could be missing?

Hi @JitendraMehta

Seems there is no connectivity between the computer and the Switch, please share the next.

From Switch run, the command

printenv

From the computer share the status IP address configuration

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

image2.jpegimage3.jpegimage0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Attaching all necessary screenshots.

Hi @ JitendraMehta

Thank you for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the management port is not responding, the software recovery cannot be performed, this unit will be RMA (return merchandise authorization ), which means to replace it.

Contact us via chat, comment that you already have a post that we have approved the RMA for you, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the unit replacement.

Link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.