cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P and 2 access points no longer connected after power outage

Sector16
New Contributor

My ICX 7150-C12P and 2 access points no longer connected after power outage. We've had plenty of outages before and this has never happened. I read a few similar posts and tried to follow the instructions but Im stuck at the step of identifing the IP of my Rucus hardware. Its not showing up on the downloaded program, OR in the connected devices are of my router. The network from my regualar router works, but none of my devices like ring cameras, lutron lights, etc are able to connect because I believe they were connected to the extender network. Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 6.58.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-19 at 6.58.27 PM.pngWhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 6.59.22 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 6.26.16 PM.jpegUpstairs.jpegdownstairs.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Sector16 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, after a power outage.

Please confirm the Switch IP address with the name ‘Arris’ (As highlighted in the below screenshot) from the IP scanner results screenshot you shared. You should get the web interface as shown in the below screenshot.

Once you confirm the Switch IP address, please try to access the CLI as described below. And share the command outputs.

• Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I got the IP or Arris, but I dont understand what the next step is. "Once you confirm the Switch IP address, please try to access the CLI as described below. And share the command outputs."

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 8.04.29 PM.jpeg

Hi @Sector16 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please confirm the Switch IP address with the name ‘Arris’ (As marked in the below screenshot) from the IP scanner results screenshot you shared. When you browse the IP address in a web browser you should get the web interface as shown in the below screenshot.

Once we confirm the Switch IP address among the 4 Arris IP addresses, please follow the CLI guide and try to access CLI as described in the same guide “How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices" which is shared in the previous post.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

The IPs are there in the image where you drew arrows and highlighted, why do you need me to confirm them? Threre are 5 listed, 10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.132, 10.0.0.147, 10.0.0.204, and 10.0.0.210. Those are cable boxes arent they?