cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 715 not working

nanners02
New Contributor

After a power outage the switch did not rebooted. Manually rebooted and now the internet is SUPER slow and not routing to the AP's. The signal is weak to the point the ring doorbell and cameras are not getting signal. How do I get this resolved?

36 REPLIES 36

Hi @nanners02 

Sure, so send us a panoramic picture while you are connected with the computer to the Switch using the console port.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

OK, even though there is only one place to plug in the usb on the laptop and only one place to plug i the usb-c in the switch the picture is below. 

Hi @nanners02 

Yes, I know, however, I need proof that the cables are properly connected and the console port still no working, and that the device manager COM number.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

714E3676-1D6E-4FBD-830E-F41FD1563E66_1_101_o.jpeg

F6DE4D5A-40E7-4EDB-84C0-42DAA6106192_1_101_o.jpeg

  

Hi @nanners02 

Thanks for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the console port is not responding, this unit should be RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization), which means to replace it.

Contact us via chat(I will add the Link), comment that you already have a post in which we have already approved the RMA, copy the link of this post and paste it in the chat to initiate the replacement of the unit, if you do not paste this post in the chat, the System will not proceed with the RMA.

The next link below is the chat to open the RMA case.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.