cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a replacement there’s no lights and my doorbell won’t stop ringing

Ycsntiusechat
New Contributor

The wired areas have no lights and my i it shows it’s not working. This happened after a power outage. Ridiculous that you guys won’t even chat to help. 

13 REPLIES 13

I have followed all of the steps to tftp but the configured IP does not show as an option. I traced back every step and they were all done correctly. This is ridiculously frustrating 

This is ridiculo 

Hi @Ycsntiusechat 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Did you try to reset the Switch with a paperclip? Please try to perform it multiple times.

If it’s not working, could you please share the screenshots of the error and the configuration you did to perform a software recovery? Also, provide a picture of the cable connections between your Switch and the Laptop/PC that are connected to perform software recovery.

Before uploading the photos, please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The device is faulty. It won’t even transfer power to my ring camera. I reset it 8 times. 

16E3170D-B913-4F61-A37C-581B67F8B1FE.jpeg

2A2B177D-E98F-4975-AF1D-3BDEB1FE99EA.jpeg

  I assure you the device needs to be replaced. I have been trying for months. None of the steps are incorrect it will not communicate via com port. 

Hi @Ycsntiusechat 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies, as there is an amber/orange light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" on the Switch. Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode, and it is a software issue. We cannot replace the Switch if it is not a hardware issue. Warranty is not covered on software issues as it can be fixed by the troubleshooting steps.

Please remove the other cables connected to the Switch except the 3 cables used for the software recovery process and a power cord. And perform it once again.

Please help us with the screenshots of IP, TFTP configuration, and error that you are getting on the Putty application when select the COM port to access CLI.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Please do let us know if there is any help required on the troubleshooting steps or if you are stuck at any point. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.