cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an ICX 7150-C12P and the PoE has switched off.

george_schempf
New Contributor II
I have an ICX 7150-C12P. The power was out for several hours and when it came back on the PoE wasn't active. I have done the factory reset about a dozen times and I can't get it back. I've read all these complex instructions on finding IP address, using a terminal prompt etc etc etc. Unfortunately all of that is over my head. Is there a way to manually turn it back on? Any help is greatly appreciated.
53 REPLIES 53

@kc_stanford if they are able to remote into your switch. I would ask them to make sure the firmware is upgraded to the correct version that will let you admin the switch via the Unleashed admin panel. that will at least give you some access.

yes, this whole lennar/ruckus this was a disaster from the start. looks like they ditches ruckus and are just giving eero systems now.  

kc_stanford
New Contributor II

So when contact Ruckus, told effective July 22, 2021, they now refer all Lennar matters to support at Wave Technologies at 1-877-676-8641. saga continues. 

kc_stanford
New Contributor II

However, Lennar team called at same time and said they may take care of it locally with a trip back form original installers. Quickest solution would be if the locals can set to all POE on all ports once more and this time save the configuration. In addition, once done , we can intentionally knock out the power and see if it reboots to same configuration when we repower. Stay tuned.....

kc_stanford
New Contributor II

Update: Lennar paid for service call of local tech firm, Area 51. Their tech out today and we bypassed the Ruckus to power the Ring with its own poe line.  The Ruckus is DOA and shows no changes when cycled or at the Ethernet entry ports. Going to purchase what is called a "dumb" or pure POE device in lieu of replacing with another Ruckus.