cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an ICX 7150-C12P and the PoE has switched off.

george_schempf
New Contributor II
I have an ICX 7150-C12P. The power was out for several hours and when it came back on the PoE wasn't active. I have done the factory reset about a dozen times and I can't get it back. I've read all these complex instructions on finding IP address, using a terminal prompt etc etc etc. Unfortunately all of that is over my head. Is there a way to manually turn it back on? Any help is greatly appreciated.
53 REPLIES 53

I downloaded PuTTY and connected my desktop from USB C to USB C. I am in.  I have the same messages and issue that David had.  Awaiting a tech to call me back - hopefully today.

I had no idea that Lennar Home builders hired Amazon contractors to install Ruckus APs and ICX switch.. interesting.....

Kevin, you should contact ruckus for a replacement Switch then.

@hayward_kong yes. They gave me a new box. The old box was defective. 

hayward_kong
Contributor III
At least next month in Jan 2020 ruckus will be releasing a unleashed firmware 200.8.x  for the r510 which should have a new feature so that you can manage the icx-7150 switch In unleashed. I guessing it’ll help you get the firmware updated on the switch.

kc_stanford
New Contributor II

Hi All,

What a mess. I am off on the same adventure with Lennar and Ruckus. Purchased home. Storm led to brief power outage. All of a sudden the Ruckus is no longer a POE. Lots of cables in/out , all lights solid amber.

Lennar has a special telephone number for Ruckus which eventually tells you to go online with Lennar for homeowner service. I am two weeks out with no answers yet from the Lennar team.  I sent their rep the link for this discussion last week. Today, I finished reading the entire forum myself. I likewise have no original box, no configuration print out and no associated Console cable. I will initiate a ticket/chat with Ruckus and see where that goes.  Perhaps with the S/N and MAC they can remotely access and input the solution. Time will tell.

KC