cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant connect to the internet

norris1017
New Contributor

I cannot access the internet. I reset the switch and AP and the network shows and was able to choose a new PW. The thing is that I cannot connect and in the admin view says no internet. 

13 REPLIES 13

Hello @norris1017 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @norris1017,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello! I can still not connect the device to my internet. I was able to set a name and password but when it tries to connect says that it cannot udentify my IP address. What else can I do? Or maybe set up a call with one of your techs. 

Hello @norris1017 ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are facing issues connecting to your Ruckus network.

Could you please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports

May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Uploaded the pictures