cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access my ruckus account and I believe the router is interfering with my internet.

Ro
New Contributor

I am having connection issues with my internet and my provider ATT said they see no issue on their end however I have another router which they cannot access to check for issues. The router in question is the Ruckus router which I can't even access. Each time I try I get a message stating I am not connected to unleash network. Got to settings? I have done that yet I keep getting the same message. I am not sure where to go from here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please ignore it. It is a normal behavior and does not impact the connectivity.

Please follow the upgrade process as explained.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

The first access point is like this 

IMG_9696.jpeg

The second access point looks like this but the right light that is off is actually blinking green. The middle is just off . So basically I am still having the same issue. 

IMG_9695.jpeg

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and the update.

Based on the current status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and the R510 Access Points (APs), they appear to be functioning normally.

For further information regarding the AP light status, I recommend consulting the provided guide at the following link:

AP Light Status Guide- https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.14-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

To address the issue at hand, I suggest unplugging the APs' ethernet cables from the Switch ports and reconnecting them to any other available ports (ports 1 through 12, as depicted in the screenshot provided).

Following this adjustment, please proceed to reboot the devices by unplugging them from the power outlet and then plugging them back in. Then check the connectivity.

Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Ro 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Ro 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi