cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access my ruckus account and I believe the router is interfering with my internet.

Ro
New Contributor

I am having connection issues with my internet and my provider ATT said they see no issue on their end however I have another router which they cannot access to check for issues. The router in question is the Ruckus router which I can't even access. Each time I try I get a message stating I am not connected to unleash network. Got to settings? I have done that yet I keep getting the same message. I am not sure where to go from here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please ignore it. It is a normal behavior and does not impact the connectivity.

Please follow the upgrade process as explained.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran, 

I have two access points, the ruckus modem, one of the light is more yellowish and the rest are green as of now. Previously one was blinking more like orange. I unplug the ruckus and plug it back. one of the access points middle lights is a very dim green whereas the rest are clearly green. The second access point the middle light is also a dim green and the far-right light is blinking green whereas the other three are solid green. I am still having the same issue, anything connected to the ruckus keeps saying it is not connected to the internet. When I connect it to my computer, I can't access the internet, same for my phone. I am not sure how much of it is interfering with the main internet from the providers. 

Thank you

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Points.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.14-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Please share a PICTURE of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the light status and the cable connections to assist you better.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

I am writing to request an update on the status of the issue. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated as we need to proceed further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

My apologies for the late reply Imran. Here are the pictures.

IMG_9644.jpeg

 this one with the multi colors the green on the right is blinking so it’s not steady.