cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new owner to a home with 3 R510's . I need to reset them to use them with my new internet

RK_sf01
New Contributor

Hi , 

I am a new owner to a old lennar home with 3 R510's installed. 

I have a new internet connection and I need to get these R510's set up. I tried the basic steps to factory reset but I dont see the config wireless connection to proceed.

Do I need to reset all 3 r510's  at a time ? or 1 at a time or setup1 while others are powered on without reset

Please help

7 REPLIES 7

Jayavidhya

Hi @RK_sf01 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

Based on the information you have shared it seems like you need to configure the network by resetting the access points.

For detailed understanding of the issue we need to check whether all the devices are connected properly as mentioned in the below image.

Vsquez_Fer_4-1666361087702.png

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

all the cables from ruckusall the cables from ruckusruckus box with connectionsruckus box with connectionsgoing to modem router in/outgoing to modem router in/out

Thanks for your reply. Please see the above pictures. let me know how to reset this. I tried to take off the cables for second and third R510's and reset the first one R150 and try to follow steps but i do not see the configure.me wireless at all, tried to reset couple times and still dont see the configure.me wireless to proceed.  all 3 R510's are connected internally in different floors of the house, these cables are connected to the devices internally. Please help

RK_sf01
New Contributor

more clear picture attachedmore clear picture attached

clear pic attached for understanding, I removed 2 and 3 connections and tried to reset the 1 by going to the device and pressing the reset manually for couple times and follow. I tried using mobile app unleashed. I tried browser also but it dont work

Hi @RK_sf01 

Thanks for your reply,

Based on the images you have shared it seems that the LED status and the cable connections of the switch looks good.

To proceed with the factory reset of Access Points we need to know the LED status of the Access Points. So please attach the images of the Access Points.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community