cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Point Keep Dropping

CurlyQ62
New Contributor

Just moved into a new home yesterday with Ruckus Switch and Access Points (2 in the house).  Prior to restarting the access point we unplugged the extra access point via setup recommendation.  We finally (after 8 attempts) got the access point out of the recover me into configure me setup.  I was able to setup the new SSID and password through the Ruckus Unleashed on Android however after the configuration was complete the Access Point continued dropping (2.4 and 5 ghz) lights turn from green to yellow. Not sure why this is happening but we spent over 3 hours setting this up.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hello @CurlyQ62

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We appreciate your prompt response and the information provided regarding your RUCKUS setup. 

It appears there may be an issue with the Access Points not powering on, and we are eager to assist you in resolving this matter. 

To better understand the situation, could you please provide the following details?

1. Regarding your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, when it is connected to the power outlet, do you observe any indicator lights illuminated (amber or green)? Please describe which lights are currently active. For further clarification, could you kindly share a photograph clearly showing the status of the lights and the full panel cable connections to the Switch ports, as illustrated in the screenshot example below?

2. Could you please confirm the stability and functionality of your Internet connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP)? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi or by using an ethernet cable from the router to a laptop or PC.

3. Could you please log into the RUCKUS Unleashed system on a laptop web browser using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ link and share a screenshot showing the information depicted in the below screenshot?

Before uploading the photos, please log in to your RUCKUS account and proceed with the image upload process.

Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue promptly. 

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CurlyQ62 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CurlyQ62 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CurlyQ62 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi