cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally factory reset my 7150 C12 and the R510 AP WiFi lights turned off (new tenants)

reubenjohn
New Contributor

Hello,

The previous tenants of our home were not aware of how to set up the lennar home, neither did our ISP who ended up separately installing the router. The 7150 C12 switch was factory reset using these instructions (which I regret doing). Now, the R510 APs all just blink green and then go red. I have access to the 7150's CLI via the USB port, but don't know how to restore the configurations before the factory reset. I spent way too much time on this over the past month, and only just discovered this forum. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi reubenjohn

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Lennar home setup is not working as expected.

Could you please let me know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?

We suggest you check the Connection between Router, ICX-7150-C12P Switch, and Access Points as shown in the below picture:

Imran_ruckus_0-1676418664836.png

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Could you please also share a picture of connections to the Switch ports?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me!

Here's an overview of all the connections (see picture):
Blue cables go to AP1, AP2, AP3 and doorbell (AP - R150 Access Point)
Not sure what the green cables are, they are labelled "Master", "Master Ph", "BR", "BD2", "BD3", "BD4".

reubenjohn_0-1676436881890.jpeg

And a close-up of the connections (see picture):
The white cable is the Lutron smart lights and the orange was disconnected when we moved in (it may have been connected to the front security camera).

reubenjohn_1-1676436881892.jpeg

The router isn't connected right now since the lovely folks at AT&T needed to install the fiber optic line into the garage. I am not sure where the 2 blue cables highlighted in the picture below lead. I've raised a ticket with them to figure out how to get it connected into the Ruckus 7150 which two floors up!

reubenjohn_2-1676436881893.jpeg

Hi reubenjohn

Greetings of the day!!!

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please update on the status of the issue?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.