cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch out faulty ICX 7150-C12P unit? my unit is faulty due to weather?

horaceahenry
New Contributor

My ICX 7150-C12P unit has to replaced again due to power loss in the home. My R150 units are not receiving power "PoE" from the main switch. This has happened to me once already and is very frustrating. I have power cycled both the routers and the ICX, as well as reset (little reset button, hold 10 seconds while powering on) the ICX multiple times. What are the new steps to getting the unit switched out? Thank in advance? Also what are recommendations to prevent this in the future

34 REPLIES 34

Hi @horaceahenry 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

You can ask third-party for help, you can google companies that support Ruckus equipment.

We can avoid this problem by updating ( ICX-7150 C12 P  ) to the version recommended on the support website.

tempsnip.png

We are trying to make the guides as simple as possible for you. If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know more than happy to assist you ! 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

ok, so i have download the drivers for mac and I'm trying the termal instructions and they aren't working. how do i access the ICX? am i supposed to open a app once the drivers are installed, or that just gives me access to the box?

Hi @horaceahenry 

Please provide me a picture with the Console cable  (PC )USB to USB - type C ( ICX-7150 ) while you are trying to get access to the Switch on your terminal ? 

Best Regards

Fernando Vasquez

everytime i try the commands a response saying " couldn't find a PTY" comes up

Hi @horaceahenry 

Please provide me a picture with the Console cable  (PC )USB to USB - type C ( ICX-7150 ) while you are trying to get access to the Switch on your terminal ? 

upload photo.png

Best Regards

Fernando Vasquez