cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please just bought home(lennar) from previous owners. At&T and Ruckus slow after 1 day of conne

Dalushun
New Contributor

Purchased home from previous owners. Had no idea we had the ruckus box until my very techy smart home installer brother came and got all excited about it. He hadn't worked with ruckus but was able to set it up for us. It worker great, internet was great for 1 day. Now very sluggish. Keep in mind I have no app or anything he did it all without using an app (via laptop). Do we need to download a ruckus app? And what do I need to do to get support,? We worked from home need good internet. My brother isn't familiar with ruckus and isn't able to come help me for a while. Please help

20 REPLIES 20

Hi,me again lol  I Finally spoke to my brother and it turns out he did setup using the app. I was able to successfully login to unleashed. I'm not sure what I can do from here but I'm happy I can access it. Thanks for your help I think the ethernet was my issue and possibly att now I need to work with because from what I Can tell, ruckus is setup correctly. 

Hi @Dalushun

Thank you for the response and update. 

Great!!! Good to know that you are able to access Unleashed.

You could compare the speed transmitted from your ISP Router and RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Could you please connect the Ethernet cable to Switch and your Laptop or a PC and Router to Laptop or a PC and confirm the speed difference? (Please refer to the below pictures). Please perform and speed test and check the behavior.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Thank you!

So yesterday after I fixed the ethernet, it was working pretty good. Now this morning, not working hardly at all. I really don't undeterstand what the issue could be now? Please help 

Hi @Dalushun 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update. 

Could you please let us know if you have checked your Internet connection stability from your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? Also please perform the speed tests as described in my previous post to compare the Internet speed transmitted from the Router and the Switch.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.