cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please just bought home(lennar) from previous owners. At&T and Ruckus slow after 1 day of conne

Dalushun
New Contributor

Purchased home from previous owners. Had no idea we had the ruckus box until my very techy smart home installer brother came and got all excited about it. He hadn't worked with ruckus but was able to set it up for us. It worker great, internet was great for 1 day. Now very sluggish. Keep in mind I have no app or anything he did it all without using an app (via laptop). Do we need to download a ruckus app? And what do I need to do to get support,? We worked from home need good internet. My brother isn't familiar with ruckus and isn't able to come help me for a while. Please help

20 REPLIES 20

Dalushun
New Contributor

Thank you for sending this. It's getting very technical and complicated. My brother was able to reach the aps and reset them without the app (we didn't think about using the app). We then changed the network name for ruckus to what we were using for att and pw, so that we didn't need to redo all the sign ones on every device (and reset att name and pw). Long story short, any way I can do what you said without using the app? And without taking down both aps ans resetting them? 

I just wish someone who knew what they were doing could actually help me I am at a loss. My husband can do less than me honestly except that he's taller. I don't know maybe I'm stick with att and just not using the ruckus anything I can do to make the internet better and spread thru my house better without redoing everything My brother already did and resetting it back up?