cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help- moved to lennar pre-owned home

parrillas
New Contributor

moved into a pre owned lennar home. Need help setting this up. 

I have ATT and ran a cat-7 wire from the back of the router to port 3 on the rockus switch. The rockus switch has a cat-5 or 6 wire connected to the access point. It connects and works, but its extremely slow. I checked directly on the ATT router and i get a Gig speed, but when connecting on the access point i get about 25Mpbs which is super slow. 

Need help, and also if there is a installation guide you can send me. I would like to update the switch and access point as well at some point.

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @parrillas 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the detailed information.

Could you please help me with one more screenshot showing the below information?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Here it is.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 4.02.47 PM.png

Hi @parrillas 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. I see from the screenshot you shared, that your switch is booted on the secondary partition with the SPR Code. (Please refer to the below screenshots)

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article to fix this issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

is there a way to do this using the switch GUI? or can you provide instructions on how to do it on a MAC?

Hi @parrillas 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please follow to the below screenshot and enable Telnet to access CLI and commands:

Once you enable Telnet try to access CLI from the MAC terminal as described below. And share the output of the commands mentioned below in this post.

If you have a MAC device, please try the below process. 

Example "open terminal":

Telnet: Example

nc 10.0.0.132 23 (Format is : nc <ip address of the switch> 23)

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi