cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help access ruckus icx 7150-c12p

Tfitz
New Contributor

We have not been able to access our ruckus for three years and internet not updating because our password login doesn’t work. I tried factory reset but where do you put in the admin and password? Is that in the app? What is the correct app? Also, once I try to login it keeps saying not connected to an unleashed network? I cannot find a network? Help? 

5 REPLIES 5

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Tfitz ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are looking for assistance to login to the Unleashed app through your mobile phone.

Please download the latest RUCKUS Unleashed application on your smartphone and requesting you to follow the steps from the screenshot to login.

Please try to use the default combination credentials as mentioned below.

Please follow the steps and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

shayne55434
New Contributor

First things first:

The Unleashed software runs on your access point(s), not the switch. The Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P is your PoE switch and shouldn't need much configuring for a simple network setup, beyond maybe updating the firmware.

Lennar typically sets up the admin interface to be accessible only from a separate Wi-Fi network, with details on a sticker in your network/media cabinet. For example, my management Wi-Fi name was "Lennar-72001020" and the password was "4CB1CD1B6590." Once I accessed the Unleashed website (using the IP of one of the access points), the default username was "admin" and the password was "Lennar."

Assuming you're looking to access the Unleashed interface, you'll need to know the IP of one of your Access Points. Here are a few ways to find that:

Method 1: Router's Admin Interface

1. Log in to your router's admin interface: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your router (commonly something like 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.1.254). You'll need the admin username and password.
  2. Navigate to the connected devices section: Look for a section like "Connected Devices," "Device List," "DHCP Clients," or something similar. This will list all devices connected to your network.
  3. Find your Access Point: Look through the list for your Access Point. It might be listed by its MAC address, hostname, or device name. The IP address will be shown next to it.

Method 2: Using a Network Scanner

1. Download a network scanning tool: Tools like Advanced IP Scanner (Windows), nmap (cross-platform), or Fing (mobile) can help scan your network for devices.
  2. Run the scan: Launch the tool and run a scan on your network. This will generate a list of all devices connected to your network along with their IP addresses.
  3. Identify your Access Point: Look for your Access Point in the scan results. It might be identifiable by its manufacturer name or MAC address.

Method 3: Command Prompt/Terminal

1. Open Command Prompt/Terminal: On Windows, press Win + R, type cmd, and press Enter. On macOS or Linux, open the Terminal application.
  2. Use the arp command: Type arp -a and press Enter. This command will display a list of all IP addresses and MAC addresses your device has interacted with on the local network.
  3. Find your Access Point: Compare the MAC address of your Access Point (usually found on the device label) to the list to find its corresponding IP address.

Once you have an IP address for an Access Point, navigate to it using any browser. If you are greeted with a warning stating "Your connection is not private", simply press "Advanced" and click on "Proceed to <your access point's IP> (unsafe)." Despite this message, it's perfectly safe to do so, as it's your device on your network. You should then be greeted with the Unleashed logon screen. Enter the credentials provided. Again, my credentials were admin/Lennar.

If you'd like to manage the Unleashed interface via the app, follow these steps:

1. Download and install the RUCKUS Unleashed app (Google Play/App Store)
  2. Connect to the separate Wi-Fi (assuming there is one present).
  3. Launch the app.
  4. Go to "Manage Network".
  5. Enter the Unleashed credentials provided. Again, my credentials were admin/Lennar.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Tfitz ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Tfitz ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran