cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat loss

Rolo106
New Contributor

IMG_5646.png

I recently changed my ISP to ATT and ever since I’m getting these Heartbeat loss alerts every 12 hours or so. I was asked to create my own thread to address my issue. Can you please help me get this resolved? 

76 REPLIES 76

Did you get my last message? 

I suspect that something is wrong. How come alerts are showing under events& alarms in my unleashed web interface - attached, but not on my iPhone app? Plus, if I login with the social media option though Google it shows the alerts bell in the upper left corner - see attached. Please advise. 

IMG_0104.jpegIMG_0105.jpeg

Hi @Rolo106 

As I have already mentioned in the previous post, you will receive the notification and alerts as you have enabled mobile app remote management. 

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I just got another heartbeat loss alert after setting up another SSID. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? PLEASE BE CLEAR. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR PRODUCT SINCE THERE IS INFINITE USERS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING. PLEASE CALL ME OR GIVE ME CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS. 

It happened again! Can you please respond? 

IMG_5655.png

Felipe
New Contributor

Hello, how are you?

I am a network administrator and I work with unleashed technology.

I had the same problem as you and the problem is in the IP lease that is configured in the DHCP. I don't know if you have any network knowledge but in my case I increased the lease time to 400 days and I stopped having this problem.

The connection loss is caused because the AP, (access point) for some reason if we have a low ip lease will look for other available ip even if we are forcing the device.

Then you should segment your network in your router, for example

AP: 10.1.1.0/24 (vlan 10) DHCP 400 days
Users: 10.1.2.0/24 (vlan 20)

Do not set static IPs on the devices, let the AP take IPs automatically.

I hope it helps 😄 I could not upload example images.

PS: Sorry if you do not understand any sentence, I did the text with the help of a translator, I am from Chile.