cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create User Name / Password

prakg08
New Contributor

Hi I was able to upgrade my Ruckus 7150-C12P Lennar Home switch to the latest firmware, 8.095k.  I use Putty to create a new user name and password with read-write privs (0), but it never saves/registers.

Without the user name and PW set, I can't log in to the web interface, nor can I connect my switch to Ruckus Unleashed.  Incredibly frustrating.

How do I actually create a new user name and password with admin level priveleges?

Lennar didn't assign one.

3 REPLIES 3

Jayavidhya

Hi @prakg08 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your description,

To login into the Unleashed account please try the most common username and passwords ( This is key sensitive so please include capital letters )  

Username:admin password: Ruckus! 

Username:admin password: Ruckus1

Username:admin password: Lennar

Username:super password: sp-admin

Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Sgatjens

Hello prakg08

Would you be kind enough to outline the procedure you followed for generating the new user/password? Have you also attempted to use the default ones shared by Jayavidhya? What was the result'?

Hello prakg08

Would you be kind enough to outline the procedure you followed for generating the new user/password? Have you also attempted to use the default ones shared by Jayavidhya? What was the result'?