cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure.Me stuck, unable to configure.

balikbayan21
New Contributor

Pair of h510 running unleashed.

getting configure.me. can login. unable to SSH or login to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com or ip of AP.

3 REPLIES 3

Squozen
Contributor III

Unplug one. Factory reset the other and get it configured. Then reset the other and it should join the network automatically. 

pinky_ruckus

Hi @balikbayan21 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to see your Ruckus Access points Wifi network and it is broadcasting Configure.Me network.

When you see Configure.Me under the list of networks, it means you should  configure the Access points following the  factory reset process.

We would suggest you to please perform the Access point factory reset by following the Lennar Knowledge Base Self Help article using the link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let me know if you are able to reset the Access point and if you have any further queries.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @balikbayan21 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post. 

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.