cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log into ruckus app

Smyff3
New Contributor

I had to reset my APs to get them to work again after a power outage. This is the 4th time in 3 years I have had to do this. And to say it’s getting old is an understatement. But I set it all back up and set my username and password for the ruckus app. I can connect to the ruckus system but I am unable to log into the app. It says I’m not connected to the “ruckus network” which I am. And when I put in a request to reset my password incase I fat fingered a letter it says my credentials are incorrect. What do I do? 

When I try to do the Defalt IP address it takes me to centurylinks admin log in and not the ruckus system log in page. Just to try I used the username and password on the back of the AP but no surprise it said login failed. 

so now I’m wondering if I’m really issuing the ruckus Wi-Fi or not. I’m connected to it and I see it as a network option. But the Master IP doesn’t take me to a ruckus site but to my internet provider. 

Also, do these not have an internal memory to restart after a power outage to reconnect all the devices or do I have to do this every time. Maybe mine are faulty? 

8 REPLIES 8

Smyff3
New Contributor

Hello, sorry I didn't respond. I am having a heck of a time finding the upgrade. I can log into my ruckus account on the desktop but it doesn't prompt me to do an update like the video shows for "Local update". I watched the online video but it says I should have the downloads already downloaded to do the upgrade. I am having a tough time finding the upgrade on support.ruckuswireless.com. Can you post the link to the upgrade or attach the upgrade. I have the R510 APs. Thank you. 

Side note, I am having a ton of buffering issues so I am hoping an update to the version will do the trick. Thanks again. 

Hi @Smyff3 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please use the download link below for the recommended software version file to upgrade using Local Upgrade method.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/3721-ruckus-unleashed-ap-200-14-ga-refresh-2-software-fo...

Please upgrade the APs and let me know if you face buffering issues with the Internet via RUCKUS.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Smyff3
New Contributor

I have done the update and shows both APs are to that current upgrade. I will run the internet for a few days and verify the buffering has gone away. So far so good right now. Thanks for the help! 

Hi @Smyff3 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that the upgrade is performed successfully.

Please observe and let me know if you face any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.