cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access Unleashed Home App

Ede185
New Contributor II

Since the last storm, I’m unable to access the Ruckus Unleashed Home App on my smart device. All AP’s are working fine and we have wifi throughout the house. There may be one or two switch ports that do not work anymore but the rest are working. 

Switch is a Ruckus ICX-7150 - 12P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ede185 

Please try to access the  Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

david_chavarri2_5-1687460490423.png

Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

david_chavarri2_6-1687460521333.png

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

lennar 1.png

 3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

Lennar 2.png

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Jayavidhya

Hi @Ede185 

Greetings of the day,

Please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ede185
New Contributor II

Jayavidhya,

Thank you for the  help. I checked all the status lights and here is what I have found so far. We have 4 AP's, 3 of them have the same lights showing:

3 AP's showing: 5G = Green, 2.4G = Green, Air = Off, CTL = Off, PWR = Green

1 AP showing: 5G = Green, 2.4G = Green, Air = Off, CTL = Green, PWR = Green

The Switch has the following status lights in solid green, here are the lights based on the numberings of the link to the switch you included. 

#2, #7, #16, #12,  = Solid Green

#10 & #11 = all but 2 Cat5's are solid green and one port does not work anymore (I checked every port with my laptop, Port #5 does not work)

Although we have Wifi throughout the house, I can't get into the Ruckus-Unleashed App to access >>Manage Network<<

Hope you can help me out with this issue. 

Thanks,

Ede185

Hi @Ede185 

Please confirm whether you are able to log into the Unleashed system on web as mentioned below.

If not please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ede185
New Contributor II

Jayavidhya,

I did find several IP addresses and one of them got me to log onto the switch itself. There I noticed that the date of the switch was all set to 0. I could change that. However, I still can’t log onto Ruckus Unleashed on my phone or iPad app. If I try, it always says that I’m not connected to the network. 

Thanks, 

Ede185