cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access Unleashed Home App

Ede185
New Contributor II

Since the last storm, I’m unable to access the Ruckus Unleashed Home App on my smart device. All AP’s are working fine and we have wifi throughout the house. There may be one or two switch ports that do not work anymore but the rest are working. 

Switch is a Ruckus ICX-7150 - 12P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ede185 

Please try to access the  Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

david_chavarri2_5-1687460490423.png

Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

david_chavarri2_6-1687460521333.png

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

lennar 1.png

 3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

Lennar 2.png

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Ede185 

Please try to access the  Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

david_chavarri2_5-1687460490423.png

Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

david_chavarri2_6-1687460521333.png

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

lennar 1.png

 3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

Lennar 2.png

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ede185
New Contributor II

Ok, I will do that as soon as I get home from work this evening.

I’ll let you know afterwards.

thanks

Hi @Ede185 

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know once you are done with the above process.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ede185
New Contributor II

Jayavidhya,

This did the trick. Finding the correct IP address was the challenge. Once I found it and changed it, I was able to log on to the app and to the web base platform.

Thank you again. 

EDE

Hi @Ede185 

Thanks for the update.

Good to hear that the issue got resolved.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community