cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i set ruckus r510 up using my cell phone

Rleader
New Contributor II

I juat bought a home that the previous owner had a ruckus r510 set up in. I figured out my internet router needs to be connected in there with the other wireless equipment. Can I set this up with my cell phone or do I need a laptop. I don't have my laptop with me now. I can't control the smart home items currently because they seem to still be connected to the prior owner's network.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rleader
New Contributor II

I know Geek Squad. I am decent with comouters but never encountered this.

So you are saying to turn off the Ruckus and my router, then press the reset button on the Ruckus and start it up. Then configure that..after then boot up my router?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jayavidhya

Hi @Rleader

Here I attach the links to setup RUCKUS r510 using cell phone.

RUCKUS Unleashed Standard Typical Installation Using Unleashed Mobile App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4__1rnxiU6g&t=18s

https://youtu.be/L_oAReVK1qo

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Rleader
New Contributor II

Thank you. Is there a list of techs certified to install or reconfigure this for me in Venice,Florida by any chance? Lenar home. Xfinity internet service. Thanks!

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Hi @Rleader

We do not have any list, however there is a tech company named geek squad that you can hire, now in order to re configure.

For that you need to factory reset one Access point, leave the other power off, then when you factory reset that only power on Access Point, you will be able to see the configure me SSID and do the set up from the APP,

Finally when the set up is done, you can reconnect the other APs that will join automaticity to the new system you have created.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community