cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxes on the ceiling will not power up.

Ronnie
New Contributor

How do I get boxes on the ceiling to comeback on. I’ve completed reset and boxes still have no power. How do we get someone to come to the house to fix?

6 REPLIES 6

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @Ronnie 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

1-On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on? 

Vsquez_Fer_0-1669479921064.jpeg

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

2-Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source

If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

My house is having the same issue as Ronnie. We have our Fios router connected to the network port above the usb port, and there is a solid and blinking green light above it. We have cables in ports 1-4 and they have no lights. I assume these four cables correspond to the four ceiling routers in my house. What next?

martin_martin
Valued Contributor

Hi Ach,

The port above the USB port is what we call an out of band management port, and is mainly used for managing the switch.

Can you please check, did you put the cable in NR 13 as shown in the picture below?

switch-info.png

If so, please disconnect that cable and put it in one of the ports that are labeled NR 4 in the above picture (those are a block of 12 ports any of them will be good)

Then see if all is working again.

Kind regards

Martin

Ach
New Contributor

Ok I moved the cable from NR 13 to NR 4. No lights are coming on still, and my ceiling routers still have no power.