Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ap access with IOS

ccolt1
New Contributor II

Since no customer support anymore is it worth it to dump ruckus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ccolt1 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the Unleashed Application on your smartphone.

Could you please uninstall and install the Unleashed application on your smartphone?

It might be also because of the older version of your R510 Access Points. We need to upgrade them to the latest version. Please follow the below steps to check the same.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ccolt1 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please help us with the issue you are facing so that we can assist you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

ccolt1
New Contributor II

I cannot log onto the Rukus unleashed app with phone etc. How do I get into the ap to update etc??? Thank you

Hi @ccolt1 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the Unleashed Application on your smartphone.

Could you please uninstall and install the Unleashed application on your smartphone?

It might be also because of the older version of your R510 Access Points. We need to upgrade them to the latest version. Please follow the below steps to check the same.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

ccolt1
New Contributor II

Thank you I was able to log in and update with that thank you!!