cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a T350 AP to my existing unleashed network

jimmy1559
New Contributor

I am trying to add a T350 to my existing unleashed network with two R510.

i plugged the new AP into my switch and got the config.me-xxxxx. Network to come up on my computer.  

when I clicked on it, it asked me for a password which is where my research started.  It appears in many post there should not be a password needed, but some have tried the serial number which is what I did.  It is able to connect with no internet and at that point I try to get onto the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com from my internet browser.  This does not work for me.  

I have a solid free power light and blinking free ctl light.  

my understanding is I need to login to the new ap, update the firmware to my current firmware and config the ip info.   Please advise what I am doing wrong?

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @jimmy1559 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and for the update.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Could you kindly attempt to press the reset button once more and endeavor to connect the configure.me-xxxxxx SSID on another device?

Please inform me if this resolves the issue.

Once again, I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I just did a new factor reboot per directions and tried to login using another device.  Same results.  SSID was visible, but nothing was accessible.  

Hello @jimmy1559 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the provided update.

Could you kindly specify the source from which you acquired the RUCKUS T350 Access Point?

If the Access Point was purchased from an e-commerce supplier such as Amazon, I recommend initiating a replacement process. It's possible that the AP is stuck in boot mode and defective, preventing us from performing a factory reset.

Please confirm and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hello @jimmy1559 

Thank you for your response and the information provided.

Since you have ordered the RUCKUS T350 Access Point from a third-party e-commerce website, we recommend initiating the replacement process directly with the seller.

Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance with any other matter, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi