cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing our Ruckus through the Unleashed app

aka9299
New Contributor

How do we get assistance accessing our network through the app? I deleted and redownloaded the app followed the instructions using unleashed.ruckuswireless.com but I can’t get it to connect in the app. All of my access points are working fine. Thanks in advance for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @aka9299 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application. Wi-Fi network through the RUCKUS Access Points just works fine.

This is a known issue when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. To assist you in upgrading your RUCKUS Access Points please help us with the below details.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please check, and help us with the above-requested information, since we can upgrade the APs to avoid this issue, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_1873.png

IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg

Hi @aka9299 

Thank you for the response.

Could you please share a screenshot showing the Unleashed Access Points version? (Please refer to the screenshot in my last post for reference)

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_1879.png