cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access points not working

Jahsexy18
New Contributor

After power went off access points not working properly.

20 REPLIES 20

Hello @Jahsexy18 ,

Thank you for the response.

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you see the above dashboard, please try to use the default combination credentials as mentioned below.

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Default password’s doesn’t work

Hello @Jahsexy18,

Thank you for the response and the information shared.

At this point, we suggest you to  perform a factory reset on the access point and establish a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @Jahsexy18 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

I am away for two weeks so I’m unable to do so. Will let you know as soon as I get back home