cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point not working

AM
New Contributor

Hello - I’ve had issues with my internet for almost 2 weeks now. My upstairs access point is not working at all. Power light flashing. Have tried to reset that specific access point and the entire Rukus box in the basement multiple times. Can’t get any internet upstairs. The rest of the house (main floor and basement) have intermittent issues. I’m constantly having to disconnect and reconnect the devices on it. It was not working when we got back from vacation and I know there was a very bad storm while we were gone, so I’m guessing there might have been a power surge or something. I’ve already spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T and we don’t think the problem is on their end. Please help - thanks. 

16 REPLIES 16

Hello - I apologize but we are leaving town again and will need to address this next week. In the meantime, our workaround is that we unplugged the 2 access points that are not working. So the whole house is working off of one access point. I will follow up next week. Thanks. 

Hi @AM 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your response and the update.

As per your convenience I request to create a new case or post on this RUCKUS Lennar Community Forums. As this thread has been ongoing for an extended period, we are unable to keep it open in accordance with our process.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community