cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point not working

AM
New Contributor

Hello - I’ve had issues with my internet for almost 2 weeks now. My upstairs access point is not working at all. Power light flashing. Have tried to reset that specific access point and the entire Rukus box in the basement multiple times. Can’t get any internet upstairs. The rest of the house (main floor and basement) have intermittent issues. I’m constantly having to disconnect and reconnect the devices on it. It was not working when we got back from vacation and I know there was a very bad storm while we were gone, so I’m guessing there might have been a power surge or something. I’ve already spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T and we don’t think the problem is on their end. Please help - thanks. 

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @AM 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello - we went out of town and did not have a chance yet to complete all of the steps. Only 1 of our 3 access points are working. We will get to the troubleshooting steps this week. Please do not close the case. Thank you 

Hi @AM 

Thank you for your response and update.

Sure, I will keep this ticket open and await your further communication.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @AM 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @AM 

Greetings! 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi